Junior Innovation Consultant (m/f/d)
Junior Innovation Consultant (m/f/d)
We offer you the unique opportunity to become part of a dynamic team in the attractive field of innovation and research.
We are looking for Innovation Consultants with a passion for innovation, scientific writing and project management.
This position is for recent graduates or experienced professionals and involves assisting clients from a variety of industries with their innovation projects, including assisting with consulting, writing and drafting our clients’ grant applications, to managing the grant projects.
You will be trained and supervised by at least one experienced ARTTIC consultant for each customer contact.
- Innovation consulting for existing and new customers
- Search for suitable funding opportunities
- Participation in the entire application process
- Organization and follow-up of meetings
- Support in writing the draft application together with the clients
- Support in the preparation and finalisation of high-quality applications at national and international (EU) level
- Adaptation and provision of ARTTIC methods and tools to research projects
- Project management for innovation and research projects, especially in the EU research framework program (Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe)
- Master’s degree or equivalent, preferably technical studies (MINT) or MBA / comparable studies
- 1-2 years of work experience
- Demonstrable affinity with technology and/or IT, innovation and research
- Experience writing or developing grant proposals is a plus
- Project management knowledge/experience/training advantageous
- Excellent writing skills – Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- German at native speaker level
- Business fluent in written and spoken English
What we offer for Innovation Consultants
a unique opportunity to become part of a dynamic team in the attractive field of innovation and research:
- Attractive working conditions in a smart and friendly team
- A professional and dynamic organization
- An international working environment and an extensive client portfolio
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work in a home office
- A fantastic career opportunity in an international company
- A competitive compensation package with growth potential based on results and experience
- Diverse challenges and excellent prospects in a fast-growing international company where your achievements are recognised and rewarded
Where can I work as an Innovation Consultant
Our offices are located in Berlin and Munich. There is also the possibility to work 100% in a home office with regular (online) meetings and close contact to the team.
Your contact to us
Have we aroused your interest ? Do you recognise yourself in this profile and are attracted by our company and the position? Then please send us your meaningful application (well-founded cover letter and professional background, references) exclusively online. We treat your application strictly confidential.
Advertising calls from recruitment agencies, job platforms, etc. are generally not welcome.
Business Developer (m/f/d)
We are looking for specialists in business development with a strong sales talent and an interest in innovation, research and science. This position is for recent graduates or experienced professionals and involves assisting clients from a variety of industries with...
Team Assistance / Executive Assistant / Office Management (f/m/d)
ARTTIC Innovation GmbH, based in Munich, is the German sister company of ARTTIC SAS. Since our foundation in 1987, we have successfully set up and managed more than 400 collaborative research & development projects. These include projects under the EU Research...
Senior Innovation Consultant (m/f/d)
We offer you the unique opportunity to become part of a dynamic team in the attractive field of innovation and research. We are looking for specialists with a passion for innovation, scientific writing and project management. This position is for experienced...