Business Developer (m/f/d)
Business Developer (m/f/d)
We are looking for specialists in business development with a strong sales talent and an interest in innovation, research and science.
This position is for recent graduates or experienced professionals and involves assisting clients from a variety of industries with their innovation projects, including assisting with consulting, writing and drafting our clients’ grant applications, to managing the grant projects.
Your customers are medium-sized to very large companies that conduct research and development. All tax-paying companies with R&D activities in Germany are entitled to a tax research subsidy of up to one million euros per year (research allowance). Your main task will be to win new customers for this, but also to identify cross-selling potential.
To be successful in this role, you will have at least 2 years of B2B sales experience, preferably in the technical industry and/or (grants) consulting. You have strong communication skills and are able to make connections and maintain networks.
- Lead generation through activation of existing customer portfolio, outbound sales calls and inbound marketing
- Pitching, communicating and negotiating with C-level executives of innovative companies in German and English
- Project collaboration in marketing and communication
- Enter into research allowance service agreements with existing and new customers
- Create synergies, identify cross-selling potential and share best practices with affiliated companies in Germany and Europe
- Commercial mindset with the ability to build long-term relationships
- At least two years of professional experience in B2B sales or as a consultant for grants and innovation
- Completed training, preferably in technical or sales-oriented vocational training or courses of study
- Proven sales record
- Quality and result-oriented
- Affinity for technology and innovation
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- German at native level and very good English
What we offer
A unique opportunity to become part of a dynamic team in the attractive field of innovation and research:
- Attractive working conditions in a smart and friendly team
- A professional and dynamic organization
- An international working environment and an extensive client portfolio
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work in a home office
- A fantastic career opportunity in an international company
- A competitive compensation package with growth potential based on results and experience
Become part of Europe’s leading funding & innovation consultancy!
Where can I work as a Business Developer
Our offices are in Berlin and Munich. There may also be the opportunity to work 100% in a home office, with regular (online) meetings and close contact with the team.
Your contact to us
Have we aroused your interest ? Do you recognise yourself in this profile and are attracted by our company and the position? Then please send us your meaningful application (well-founded cover letter and professional background, references) exclusively online. We treat your application strictly confidential.
Advertising calls from recruitment agencies, job platforms, etc. are generally not welcome.
We offer you the unique opportunity to become part of a successful & young team in the attractive growth market for tax-incentivised research funding (R&D tax credits). We are looking for Junior Funding Consultants with a passion for innovation, scientific...
We offer you the unique opportunity to become part of a dynamic team in the attractive field of innovation and research. We are looking for Innovation Consultants with a passion for innovation, scientific writing and project management. This position is for recent...
We offer you the unique opportunity to become part of a dynamic team in the attractive field of innovation and research. We are looking for specialists with a passion for innovation, scientific writing and project management. This position is for experienced...