Junior Funding Consultant (m/f/d)
Junior Funding Consultant (m/f/d)
We offer you the unique opportunity to become part of a successful & young team in the attractive growth market for tax-incentivised research funding (R&D tax credits).
We are looking for Junior Funding Consultants with a passion for innovation, scientific writing, client-orientation and diligence.
This position is suitable for graduates and experienced professionals and involves supporting funding clients from various industries (IT, engineering, healthcare, etc.), including advising on project management and preparing applications in accordance with the R&D tax credit law (FZulG).
You will be trained and supervised in a tandem system by an experienced ARTTIC consultant for each customer account, with the aim of developing you into a confident and independent consultant.
- Acquisition of start-ups, medium-sized and large companies with a focus on R&D tax credits (Forschungszulage)
- Participation in the preparation, submission and coordination of high-quality research grant applications
- Client interviews and support in budget preparation
- Writing the draft application and integrating customer feedback
- Customisation and provision of ARTTIC methods and tools
- Long-term customer support within the framework of the research grant
- Strategic funding advice for existing and new clients (Horizon Europe, national funding)
- At least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably a technical degree (MINT) or MBA/comparable degree, alternatively without a university degree, but with at least 1-2 years of professional experience
- Affinity for technology and/or IT, innovation and research
- Excellent analytical and communication skills and quick comprehension skills
- German at native speaker level
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Bonus: Proven experience in writing or developing grant applications
- Bonus: Project management knowledge/experience/training
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to be part of a successful team in the emerging R&D funding consultancy market
- Respectful interaction in an international group of companies that values diversity
- An international working environment and an extensive & interesting client portfolio
- Possibility to work either remotely, occasionally from home and/or in the office
- Attractive working conditions (flexitime, full technical equipment)
- A competitive remuneration package with growth potential based on results and experience
- Job ticket
Where can I work as a Junior Funding Consultant ?
Remote throughout Germany with regular online meetings and close contact with the team. It is also possible to work directly at the Munich (head office) or Berlin locations.
Your contact to us
Have we aroused your interest ? Do you recognise yourself in this profile and are attracted by our company and the position? Then please send us your meaningful application (well-founded cover letter and professional background, references) exclusively online. We treat your application strictly confidential.
Advertising calls from recruitment agencies, job platforms, etc. are generally unwelcome.
We offer you the unique opportunity to become part of a dynamic team in the attractive field of innovation and research. We are looking for Innovation Consultants with a passion for innovation, scientific writing and project management. This position is for recent...
We offer you the unique opportunity to become part of a dynamic team in the attractive field of innovation and research. We are looking for specialists with a passion for innovation, scientific writing and project management. This position is for experienced...
We are looking for specialists in business development with a strong sales talent and an interest in innovation, research and science. This position is for recent graduates or experienced professionals and involves assisting clients from a variety of industries with...