Dr. Sabine Possmann
“Great ideas can only be carried together, and I am proud to be involved in fantastic solutions to society’s biggest challenges.”
My enthusiasm for research and admiration for groundbreaking ideas, have always accompanied me and triggered my decision to study biology, obtain a diploma in biophysics and eventually a PhD in immunology. Since 2012, I have been working as an EU research project manager with focus on healthcare and industrial research collaboration. With my expertise in proposal writing, contract negotiation, project and financial controlling, I am familiar with all regulatory project requirements and can guide you through the development process of new concepts and sustainability strategies.
Before joining ARTTIC, I implemented the Central European market launch of the zinc finger nuclease technology (Sigma-Aldrich) as Business Developer.
coffee and feels at home in the garden
Will you be our new colleague?
We are always looking for new colleagues to further strengthen our team of passionate professionals!
If you are:
- looking for a meaningful occupation in a dynamic international environment for you to thrive in and advance your career;
- valuing an open, respectful, and forward-looking company culture;
- eager to deliver smarter and more creative science and business strategies;
- able to apply your writing and presentation skills to convince our clients and partner;
- having a strong service-orientation and an eye for detail;
Have a look at our vacancies below and apply.
We are looking for Specialist:s (Innovation Consultant) in Innovation Promotion with a passion for innovation, scientific writing and project management.
We offer you the unique opportunity to become part of a dynamic team in the attractive field of innovation and research
We are looking for specialists in business development with a strong sales talent and an interest in innovation, research and science.