Dr. Daniel Pawliczek
“Anyone who wants to advise must first and foremost listen.”
I studied biophysics in my bachelor’s and master’s degrees at the Humboldt University in Berlin, and the experimental work in the field of photobiophysics gave me the incentive to focus more on radiation biology. As a doctoral student, I therefore investigated the influence of ionizing radiation on the optical apparatus of the mouse at the Helmholtz Zentrum München and completed my PhD at the Technical University of Munich.
Loves water sports
Plays piano. Aspiration: Schubert. Reality: Satie
Will you be our new colleague?
We are always looking for new colleagues to further strengthen our team of passionate professionals!
If you are:
- looking for a meaningful occupation in a dynamic international environment for you to thrive in and advance your career;
- valuing an open, respectful, and forward-looking company culture;
- eager to deliver smarter and more creative science and business strategies;
- able to apply your writing and presentation skills to convince our clients and partner;
- having a strong service-orientation and an eye for detail;
Have a look at our vacancies below and apply.
We are looking for Specialist:s (Innovation Consultant) in Innovation Promotion with a passion for innovation, scientific writing and project management.
We offer you the unique opportunity to become part of a dynamic team in the attractive field of innovation and research
We are looking for specialists in business development with a strong sales talent and an interest in innovation, research and science.