“Innovation lies in small yet, important improvements – every drop in the ocean counts to make life better!”
I am a consultant at ARTTIC Innovation and am very interested in multidisciplinary approaches that lead to interesting and relevant innovations that improve people’s lives.
In my current role, I am working closely with well-known companies, research institutes and universities on European Commission-funded research and innovation projects. My current focus is on collaborating closely with clients to translate their ideas into successful funding applications. I also work on managing funded projects in the areas of security, energy, health and sustainability.
Previously, I worked in India on grassroots sustainability strategies in collaboration with key stakeholders, in an effort to improve waste management practices . I have a master’s degree in Environmental Governance from the University of Freiburg (Germany) and a bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences from the University of Delhi (India).
Focuses on the process and the solution
Will you be our new colleague?
We are always looking for new colleagues to further strengthen our team of passionate professionals!
If you are:
- looking for a meaningful occupation in a dynamic international environment for you to thrive in and advance your career;
- valuing an open, respectful, and forward-looking company culture;
- eager to deliver smarter and more creative science and business strategies;
- able to apply your writing and presentation skills to convince our clients and partner;
- having a strong service-orientation and an eye for detail;
Have a look at our vacancies below and apply.
We are looking for Specialist:s (Innovation Consultant) in Innovation Promotion with a passion for innovation, scientific writing and project management.
We offer you the unique opportunity to become part of a dynamic team in the attractive field of innovation and research
We are looking for specialists in business development with a strong sales talent and an interest in innovation, research and science.