R&D Sales Consultant (m/f/d)
R&D Sales Consultant (m/f/d)
Become part of Europe’s leading funding & innovation consultancy!
We offer you the unique opportunity to become part of a new team in the attractive growing market for tax-based research funding – Research Allowance Act (FZulG). ARTTIC Innovation GmbH opens a new office in Bonn, or you can work at the headquarters in Munich.
We are looking for Sales Consultants (m/f/d) to consolidate our market leadership. Its customers are medium-sized to very large companies engaged in research and development. All tax-paying companies with R&D activities in Germany are entitled to a research promotion tax credit of up to one million euros per year (research allowance).
To be successful in this role, you will have at least 3 years experience in B2B sales, preferably in the technical industry and/or (grants) consultancy. You have strong commercial skills and are able to make connections and close new businesses.
- Lead generation through activation of the existing customer portfolio of ARTTIC Innovation GmbH, outbound sales calls and inbound marketing
- Optimization of the sales funnel and the customer journey
- Pitching, communicating and negotiating with C-level executives of innovative companies in German and English
- Project work in marketing and communications
- Conclude research allowance service contracts with existing and new customers
- Create synergies, find cross-selling opportunities and share best practices with other PNO companies in Germany and the EU.
- Commercial mindset with the ability to build relationships
- Proven professional experience in B2B sales or as a consultant for subsidies and innovation, at least three years
- Completed training, preferably in technical or sales-oriented vocational training or courses of study
- Proven sales record
- Quality and results oriented
- Demonstrated affinity for technology, IT and/or innovation.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- German at native speaker level and very good English
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to be part of a new team in the growth market for R&D funding advice
- Professional sales training on the job
- Attractive working conditions in a smart and friendly team
- 5 days/week home office at the beginning, later 3 days
- A fantastic career opportunity in an international company
- Use of laptop and mobile phone
- A professional and dynamic organization
- A competitive compensation package with growth potential based on results and experience
- Diverse challenges and excellent prospects in a fast-growing international company where your achievements are recognised and rewarded
- An international working environment and an extensive client portfolio
The locations are in the Cologne/Bonn region or at the headquarters in Munich. Due to the pandemic, the next few months will consist of 100% home office work, with regular online meetings and close contact with the team.
Your contact to us
You do not feel addressed by the advertised positions, but would still like to apply at ARTTIC Innovation? Please send us your informative speculative application (well-founded cover letter and professional career, certificates), exclusively by e-mail (max. 10 MB). We treat your application strictly confidential.
Advertising calls from recruitment agencies, job platforms, etc. are generally unwelcome.
We offer you the unique opportunity to become part of a new team in the attractive growing market for tax-based research funding - Research Allowance Act (FZulG). ARTTIC Innovation GmbH opens a new office in Bonn, or you can work at the headquarters in Munich. We are...
ARTTIC Innovation GmbH opens additional offices in Germany! We offer you the unique opportunity to become part of a new team in the attractive growing market for tax-based research funding - Research Allowance Act (FZulG). ARTTIC Innovation GmbH opens a new office in...