(Junior) Funding Consultant (m/f/d)
(Junior) Funding Consultant (m/f/d)
ARTTIC Innovation GmbH opens additional offices in Germany!
We offer you the unique opportunity to become part of a new team in the attractive growing market for tax-based research funding – Research Allowance Act (FZulG). ARTTIC Innovation GmbH opens a new office in Bonn, or you can work at the headquarters in Munich.
We are looking for grant consultants with a passion for innovation, scientific writing and project management.
This position is suitable for university graduates or experienced professionals and involves supporting grant clients from a variety of industries, including advising on project management and preparing applications in accordance with Section 6 of the FZulG.
You will be trained and supported in a tandem system by an experienced ARTTIC consultant for each customer account. ARTTIC has a formal online training curriculum for our (junior) grant consultants.
- Participate in the preparation, submission and coordination of high quality research grant applications.
- Customer interviews based on a structured guideline
- Drafting of the application and integration of customer feedback
- Adaptation and provision of ARTTIC methods and tools to research projects
- Monitoring and updating of the project plan, budget and documentation
- Organisation, moderation and follow-up during the research grant process
- Masters degree or equivalent, preferably technical studies (MINT) or MBA / comparable studies
- University degree or professional experience min. 1-2 years
- Demonstrable affinity with technology and/or IT, innovation and research
- Experience in writing or developing grant proposals is a plus
- Project management knowledge/experience/training advantageous
- Excellent writing skills – Excellent analytical and communication skills
- German at native speaker level
- Fluent written and spoken English
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to be part of a new team in the emerging market for R&D funding advice
- Attractive working conditions in a smart and friendly team
- A professional and dynamic organization
- An international working environment and an extensive client portfolio
- Possibility of working in home office even after the pandemic has passed
- A fantastic career opportunity in an international company
- A competitive compensation package with growth potential based on results and experience
- Diverse challenges and excellent prospects in a fast-growing international company where your achievements are recognised and rewarded
The locations are the Cologne/Bonn region or the headquarters in Munich. Due to the pandemic, the next few months will consist of 100% home office work, with regular online meetings and close contact with the team.
Your contact to us
Do you recognise yourself in this profile and are attracted by our company and the position? Then please send us your informative short application (well-founded cover letter and professional career, certificates) by e-mail only (max. 10 MB). We treat your application strictly confidential.
senior consultant/ office manager
+49 89 248 83 03-13 | +49 151 234 486 83
Advertising calls from recruitment agencies, job platforms, etc. are generally unwelcome.
We offer you the unique opportunity to become part of a new team in the attractive growing market for tax-based research funding - Research Allowance Act (FZulG). ARTTIC Innovation GmbH opens a new office in Bonn, or you can work at the headquarters in Munich. We are...
Become part of Europe's leading funding & innovation consultancy! We offer you the unique opportunity to become part of a new team in the attractive growing market for tax-based research funding - Research Allowance Act (FZulG). ARTTIC Innovation GmbH opens a new...