“My motivation? Help innovators bring their ideas to the next level.”
Driven by the motivation to support innovation and discover new scientific areas, I decided to specialise in innovation funding management.
Thanks to my experience as an innovation funding consultant for biotech companies and as a manager at research institutions in France and Germany, I bring a good understanding of the innovation landscape in Europe and practical experience with national and European funding programmes. Enthusiastic about scientific communication, I also regularly volunteer at science education events to bring science closer to the general public, which is very helpful for proposal writing.
As a consultant at ARTTIC Innovation GmbH, I help innovators and researchers in Europe to take their innovative projects to the next level.
As a hiking enthusiast, she spends a lot of her free time in alpine terrain
Will you be our new colleague?
We are always looking for new colleagues to further strengthen our team of passionate professionals!
If you are:
- looking for a meaningful occupation in a dynamic international environment for you to thrive in and advance your career;
- valuing an open, respectful, and forward-looking company culture;
- eager to deliver smarter and more creative science and business strategies;
- able to apply your writing and presentation skills to convince our clients and partner;
- having a strong service-orientation and an eye for detail;
Have a look at our vacancies below and apply.
We are looking for Specialist:s (Innovation Consultant) in Innovation Promotion with a passion for innovation, scientific writing and project management.
We offer you the unique opportunity to become part of a dynamic team in the attractive field of innovation and research
We are looking for specialists in business development with a strong sales talent and an interest in innovation, research and science.